I am totally late with Awkward and Awesome Thursday since it is now Friday evening. But what the heck I still want to share.
– I know you have seen my posts of the running into walls in front of a co-worker at work. It happens quite often. The other day I was looking at my phone and walking down the hallway from class. He totally busted me and then proceeded to tell me that is how accidents happen. I laughed and my first thought was I’m not driving.. I then tripped over my own feet.
– There are a lot of words I can’t pronounce. That’s not the awkward part. I still try.Then it hits me when I see my husband’s facial expression. Yup that’s not a word either.
– dancing in the car with my sister while she was in town. Not just dancing. Doing the robot. I apologize to the other drivers around me.
– No elevator incidents!
– Crazy blessed by my little preschooler’s at school for Teacher Appreciation
– The hubby finishing his semester of school with an awesome grade but also no class until July. Let’s get this party started!
– Finally finding a sincere doctor who listens and is helping me after ten months. I am jumping for joy and high fiving the sky!
Have a totally awesome Mother’s Day. YOU ROCK!!
XOXO ~ Angie