Well hello! It’s Thursday Yall! Not just any ol Thursday but Awkward and Awesome Thursday!
I can easily laugh at my self and I love it! My husband does too. Someone has to keep the entertainment in the house, right?
– Seriously woke up today (mind you at 6 am because my sweet little ones have woke up at 6 am the last two weeks !) made a cup of coffee, added my sugar, and then opened the fridge and stood there looking for creamer, any creamer. Oh creamer, where art though? Oh yeah at the grocery store because I have zip, zero, nothing.I apologize hot cup of coffee. I owe you.
– I drove a friend/co teacher and i to a conference this past weekend. I missed our turn and a stop sign. I promise friend, I can drive, I hope you will ride with me again I enjoyed talking to you!
– Someone always asking you a question right after you take a bite of food. I apologize for the long awkward silence but I really do try my best to not talk with food my mouth.
– Super excited about my new room this year and decorating it with my co teacher. She is awesome and we are both crafty! Can’t wait to share!
– I seriously have the best friends in the world! Thanking God for all of my friends today!
– Three words ladies! Suave Dry Shampoo. It will change your life I promise.
– I went to a teacher conference this past Friday and Saturday, and oh how I missed my kiddos and husband, I sure enjoyed a little me time with friends. Although we were learning about teaching kids and the new updated preschool songs, it was a little nice to get away….ok way nice…but I still love my precious family!
– Women of Faith ticket and hotel is booked!!!!!!! I am super giddy about my first time going and the line up of speakers!! Look out Angie Smith I will be the girl totally stalking you all weekend to just to say thank you! Just look for this crazy chic!