It has been a week. So that is awkward in itself. But I always smile even in the storms and I truly believe in Laughter! I have an awesome sister who is in the Army. She is stationed back home, within two hours from me, after being in Afghanistan for a year. This picture was celebrating our daughters birthdays that all in the same week of June. Happy Summer Days!
– shopping for new shoes! I am a flip flops kinda girl but my little heart has been going crazy over the summer wedges this year. Trying them on until finding the right ones but I have to yet to wear them. I need a date night!
– random conversations with strangers can be just awkward but I am always the girl everyone talks to. God has a fun way to get you out of your shyness! I love chatting though my husband is always shaking his head at me about conversations I have. Today’s random conversation wasn’t awkward but about those little clear plastic strips inside your clothing to help your clothes stay on the hanger. I can’t stand them. So the girl at the checkout and I had a joint dislike in these.
– Finding my container of sugar and cinnamon mix in the refrigerator and I don’t remember putting it there.
– God is always on my side no matter what! The amazing prayer support with my friends! I love you all and I don’t tell you enough. Hugs!
– my two sweet little one’s randomly telling me I am the best and greatest mom!
– We got a kitten! We have a pet! She is super sweet and so tiny. Meet Noni!