I always have awkward things happen to me and experience situations that I can laugh at especially at myself. I believe that Laughter is healing to the soul and gives you hope. So bring on those Awkward moments!
– I think we had an awkward moment on every elevator we used at the hotel. I don’t think I can even begin to explain in words the details of each one but just for fun we had a man dramatically say some words to us we could not understand. Another man getting on the elevator while were getting off with no shirt (nowhere near the pool or rooms), a conversation with another man who thought I was trying to kick him off the elevator, and lots of other fun stuff.
– This darn cold and cough…tired of coughing so hard because I feel like I can’t breathe.
– Answering my phone yesterday and the lady on the other says I am calling because we need to get into your apartment because you have a water leak and it is starting to flood. Ummm I am so sorry but I do not live in an apartment and my name is not Casey. She confirms my number which is not Casey. I hope they found Casey before her/his apartment floods and you also give them your correct contact number. I have had the same cell number for 12+ years. I used to get lots of phone calls for guitar center when they published the number incorrect in the phone book.
– A four-day weekend for me and the kids!!
– I have two girls on my Thirty One team!! Yeah on my way to Senior Consultant!
– Fall weather is around the corner and AM beyond EXCITED! Boots and Scarfs I am patiently waiting on you although I have already sneaked you in my wardrobe a couple of times.
– Zoo day with the cousins on Monday!
– Each day I am GRATEFUL!
Have a wonderful Friday and enjoy your Awkward and oh so Awesome moments!! Happy Birthday Dad! Hope it is wonderful!!