I have been in such a funk lately. Do you have those days? Nothing goes right, emotions ll over the place, and all you want to do is spend time with your long-lost friend, sleep. If you have little ones like I do you can probably relate very well. Even if you don’t I am sure you can relate in this busy busy world.
One thing that doesn’t change when I am in a funk though is my awkward moments and the moments I choose that are awesome regardless of the day!
– Spiders, ants, and all bugs for that matter. I do not like them I do not want to be friends with you especially in my own bathtub. Please little tiny crawly creatures go camp out somewhere else. ( A spider in my bathtub last night and then i got bit by a fire ant when I got home)
– texting, phone calls, emails, etc.. any form of communication that is not face to face can be awkward for me…I am sorry I am a visual person and I like to be in person so I can understand. I apologize for the awkward conversations via social media….
– in a parking lot with groceries and my daughter, pushing the unlock button on my remote but the doors are not unlocking. I proceed to push the button again and try to open the door but no luck. A little panic starts to creep in. oh no I can’t get in my car what will l do. Thank Goodness my phone was way down in my bag and my hands were full otherwise I would have had an embarrassing conversation on the phone with my husband. So I pause for a moment and I happen to notice the family stick people stickers on the window and I realize this isn’t my car. So I naturally looked around to see if anyone saw. Don’t think so.
– Hubby surprised me with these. all mine!
– Fall is in the air. I love anything Fall and Pumpkin!!
– I am absolutely blessed even when I am in a funk,God reminds me of his goodness. Joy truly comes when we stop complaining and asking why did this happen,why me, and we thank God for our troubles and our blessings. This is our temporary home.
Love this song and I love this on Pinterest.