1. I love food. Like a lot of food. I eat more portions than my husband most of the time. My favorite foods are chips & salsa, avocados ((seriously anything with avocados)), street style tacos, and desserts. I am drooling typing this.
2. My biggest fear is speaking to a group, even people I know.
3. I stay up late and wake up very early. I do love sleep but the season I am in it’s pretty crazy to get that.
4. I have a passion to encourage others and to be compassionate for others.
5. Music moves my soul. Pretty much all music. My top two are Worship and Texas Country Music.
6. I have an obsession with Graphic Tees (Especially sharing the WORD) and Kimonos!!!
7. My dream house would be a tiny house on the beach.
8. I have a fear of birds flying over me. I love to look at birds from a distance though.
9. And I don’t like clowns either.
10. I was born in Texas. Raised in California and then moved back to Texas around the age of 14. My heart belongs to both.
11. I have a scar on my neck from having a cervical spinal fusion almost two years ago.
12. I hate when only one window is open in the car and it makes that crazy noise.
13. I’m naturally a shy person and an introvert and I have to make a huge effort with people I don’t know but once I know you I get more and more comfortable.
14. I love Dr. Pepper!
15. Eeeek! I turn 36 in May and something about that is like whoa!!! I’m getting closer to 40!
So tell me some random things about you!!!!