Well Hello Thursday! Hope all of you had a fantastic week since last Thursday! Here are a few of my crazy and amazing moments this week I like to call Awkward and Awesome.
– getting on an elevator with a gentlemen and the first thing he says to me is “you smell like the beach” not a good morning but you smell like a beach. I respond well I wish I was at the beach. He replies, me too. Then a few seconds later approaching the third floor where is getting off and out of no where he starts jumping in the elevator. I am standing there not sure what to do and he asks me have you been here before and I said no. He then tells me that sometimes that floor gets stuck and you have to jump. He leaves and I proceed to the fifth floor.
– I work at our preschool at church and my kids like to play after school. We were at the playground today and my son needs to go potty. I usually take him to the ladies restroom with me but he says mom I am a big boy I can do it. So I open the main door and stand with it open and wait for him. A few seconds later I hear a dad in the restroom with his child too. Then I hear my son Mom I need your help. I say sweetie i can’t come in it is the boys restroom, did you go potty? The dad says it’s ok you can come in here. I respond are you sure…I go in and he is with his little girl and little boy and I apologize. he says it is ok he has little girl in there too so we even out… ok dad it was fun talking to you in the restroom today!
– finally closed on our refinance of our home!
– unbelievably blessed by family and friends through support and prayer when i so desperately need it even when i didn’t ask.
– sharing my love for Jesus with others
– This gorgeous sunshine we are having
– watching my sweet children whisper in their daddy’s how much they love him and watching sweet hubby’s face light up.
Now go love your sweet children and always enjoy the moments in your life even the awkward!