It’s Thursday!! It has been an awkward week for me. My sweet husband has been out of town for a week and I am so thankful for God to be here by my side. This week was a very busy week too. I am praising all of the single moms who do this every day. God bless you!
– Eating lunch with my family at our local Italian restaurant. I went to the counter to pay and the manager has a strong accent and usually don’t mingle with customers. However, today he decided to talk to me. I was trying to understand the words. I heard something like do think Cancun is beautiful have you been there?? I responded who Me? he looks at mean and says no Cancun is beautiful not you. I. nearly. died….he proceeds to share with me about his trip to Cancun with his wife and how beautiful it was….end of story. awkward.
– My ADHD moments with ANYONE! If you know I know your giggling about any conversation we have had recently or in the past. ….SQUIRREL!
– My son dropping a box on my toe in Target and I am doing the I want to say a really bad word but I am trying to be a good mom/good girl face hopping around. Only to take a deep breath and get my composure back I see a stranger staring at me from across the next aisle. Oh yeah I saw you standing there. Just waiting to give me the “Oh no she didn’t” look. Proud of myself but still awkward.
– My husband was out of town this week. All week. The emotional bearing it did to my son was very hard for him. I had a crazy busy week, family, home, and teacher work days for preschool, (woo hoo for adult conversations), just busy. My point to this is I have felt like a single mom all week and I just want to praise the single moms everywhere and single dads. You are awesome!
– I received the sweetest email from another blogger who found me online and asked me to be a guest blogger on her page. Wow! My first guest post and she found little ol me! Now if you know me, you know that I started my blog from a desire God had placed in my heart and I do not want to make money on my blog. Now there is nothing wrong with that and it does well for some but that was not my vision for my blog. I will share/advertise for free and most important share our life stories.
– Preschool is about to begin and I am excited to start back in my new class! Fourteen new sweet and fun-loving 3 year olds coming my way!
– The convictions that God has placed before me this week. Motherhood. Marriage. and Forgiveness. Will share soon.
My lovelies I am flat-out exhausted but I wanted to share my A&A with you today. Go out and have an awkward and awesome day yourself mate! As I am typing this and the words go through my mind I am totally thinking of the Geico Gecko. And I just shared it with you. So let’s add another awkward.
My youngest niece, isn’t she the sweetest! I love how her Yes Maam sounds like Yaa Man like she’s from Jamaica.