Let’s just say this has been a trying and tiring week. I am flat-out exhausted and I truly running on God’s strength to be steward that he needs me to be to my children, my husband, those around me, and strangers. So here’s to my awkward and awesome moments.
– Being so tired and exhausted but desperately needing groceries so my kids can actually take lunches to school, so I go to the store wearing work out pants and a yoga sweater. The awkward part I do not work out or do yoga….although I need to.
– Dear ruptured disc in my neck, you are causing way too much pain this week and your friend the migraine along with it. Although I am very thankful it is not worse.
– stacks and stacks of papers just don’t get along so well. Me + Stacks of paper = a big pile of papers all over the floor. every time.
– A beautiful day at the zoo with my sister-in-law and her kids to spend our day off of school. Another day with my sister and her family too. Couldn’t get better than this.
– Finding some kids pajamas for $3 a pair! I only found one pair each but awesome!
– Yummy baked goods and a pumpkin spice latte.
– Kids asleep tonight by 7:57 pm so I can finish this post and go to sleep early (this rarely happens)