This week has been very busy for me. Pre-k has started for my daughter and Preschool has started for my class. It has been tiring yet so rewarding. I hope you had a wonderful week and a fun weekend ahead.
– being confused for someone else and the person asking again are you sure you don’t live there, no I don’t, explaining again. i promise it isn’t me.
– talking with my expressive hands…I apologize for anyone I may accidentally encounter.
– dr appts., procedures, etc… general anestheisa can truly bring embarassing moments. Like sleeping beauty, where am i, hmmm and to think I will have another one coming up. what lies ahead.
– asking one of my preschooler’s mom the security password, because I thought it wasn’t mom, and she say’s I am mom. Uhhh so sorry ma’am, the baseball hat threw me off. At least I don’t give your child to anyone at the door.
– oh the joys of conversatiions with my hubby. I am sure he is so proud of his wife and her blonde moments. Thank goodness I am getting those roots touched up tomorrow.
– Finally getting my much needed hair done tomorrow. Peace, relaxation, and Oh I feel good for a few hours.
– Seeing the good I try to so hard to instill in my children come out unexpected. Proud mom moments.
– celebrated my 7th year anniversary this week. Family at home and a sweet card from my hubby that finally made me cry this year.
– Women of Faith one week away!!!