– At the waterpark with my husband, two kids, sister-in-law, and her three kids having one last blast at the end of summer. A pre-teen girl probably about 15 maybe a 16 yer old passes me wearing the same swimsuit. I have windshorts on so you can only see the tankini. She says to me oh I like your top . I have never had this happen before but I say thank you too and then my husband says she is probably saying to her friends oh my gosh that old lady has my swimsuit on. I promise I bought it from the ladies section at target.
– Bumping my elbow on my glass of tea and hitting my funny bone while reaching into the cabinet looking up. Then all of sudden I am soaked in cold ice tea everywhere.
– Meet the teacher is tonight while it is not awkward it is not entirely awesome. I am not ready for my little man to start kindergarten. He is super excited though.
– Getting to blow dry my hair this morning with out interruptions,
– Having some me time at Ann Taylor Loft while my hubby takes the kids to the playground.
– These awesome Energy Bites recipe to follow soon.
– My son drew this picture of him at his first day of kindergarten this coming Monday. I just love the big building with the two doors.
– Forgiveness; to grant pardon or remission; to cease to feel resentment against one enemies; act of forgiving.
Hope you have a truly blessed Thursday!!