I could easily write this post everyday but I love sharing on Thursday’s with you so I don’t bore you everyday!
– I seem to be attracted to strangers to tell me their personal life. Not just a simple hello or how ya doin? but deep personal details that are pretty awkward. I love people and I would never be rude but sometimes I am just shocked at what I hear.
– Ladies I know these test are necessary and I am so thankful to have had mine this week. But let’s be honest a mammogram is a little awkward and for the record all the horrid stories that I have been told that scared me to have one are ridiculous. It is more awkward than painful. So get the ladies checked even if your scared!!
– How many magazines I have in my house tucked away. I seriously think I may have a borderline hoarding problem with magazines. I should have counted before we cleaned out yesterday.
– Women of Faith is finally here tomorrow! I am so excited to be able to attend this year with three amazing friends and my sister-in-law. I can’t wait to see what God reveals and to have some girl time worshiping our Lord. I will miss my family but I am sure they will appreciate the refreshment this mommy and wife will receive.
– I had a scare this weekend with my health but I am praising God that he is good and answered our prayers. Although it was very scary for my husband and I it reminded us again how short our life is and to live it to the fullest.
– I just love Fall! As the weather is starting to change and the cool breezes arrive I am ready for fall family time. Lots of time at the zoo, in the backyard, and more. Don’t forget boots and scarves!!
I am seriously terrible about taking pictures of myself. I am going to have to start asking friends to do it. So I can actually put my own picture on here. But I love this from Pinterest. http://pinterest.com/pin/264445809339931084/