Oh friends, it has been a week of awkward, awesome, and sickness. After having bronchitis and finally making myself go the doctor I am feeling better. I have been on overload it seems and not able to post much lately. I apologize and I know you have missed me!
– Getting attacked by fire ants on my foot in flip-flops while my arms are full of groceries. Probably not a pretty dance kicking them off and trying not to drop everything in my arms.Those little creatures hurt and itch like crazy.
– Waiting on a friend to meet me in the parking lot and although it was early and I knew that I was getting something out of my car and I saw her pull up. I was with my friend/co-worker and I said I will be right in I have to meet her.I was waving her down just in case she didn’t see me. And when she got out of the car it wasn’t a she it was a he. A co-worker’s husband and I realized I said I am so sorry. Just a little embarrassing but always happens to me.
– Let me let you in a secret I only get my highlights every six months and I only do partial highlights too. I have lots of hair and I am not bragging. I honestly I am too cheap to go every 6-8 weeks or even 12 weeks. It seems to hide well with the color of my hair but lately my hair started growing faster again. Maybe the weather who really knows. BUT it is totally awkward for me…I am seeing the roots longer and I then having the need to go in before six months which wouldn’t be horrible. So I am thinking of letting the highlights go for a while and go a little darker. Hmmm…..
– Finally over the bronchitis!
– Treated myself to a lovely Red Velvet Cake from Nothing Bunt Cakes.Oh My!
– After six years we are finally members (officially Sunday) of our church and not just attendees.
– My amazing and awesomely cool friends.Each and every one of you! I am so thankful for all of you in my life and so blessed by each of you.