– Driving home in the car and hearing an old hip hop song and singing and dancing to it. My husband looking at me like oh my goodness here we go again. I totally remembered that dance from our drill team. Sorry babe just another wild and crazy moment of giddiness for me!
– My husband and I apparently have different taste in decorating. We are in Home Goods and shopping everything I like he says I am strange and everything he likes I say is bland. We forget that others are listening and this sweet little lady is chuckling at us.
– Taking my kids to the hair salon with me…enough said.
– Getting my hair touched up.
– Getting close to our family vacation.
– All the fun in God’s word at VBS this week. Love all the little ones excitement.
– Loving the Jesus Calling for Kids book.
– The reminder daily from God that he is my strength and his will be done, not mine.