1. Currently, I am reading several books. Seven and Girl Talk by Jen Hatmaker my top two right now. I can’t stick with just one book.
2. Currently, I am getting myself and the kids back to school ready. It’s crazy getting it all together and now I have two! 1st grade and Kindergarten here we come!
3. Currently, I am trying to eat cleaner with paleo and gluten free for health reasons and sometimes I do great and other days well, no comment.
4. Today my husband starts his new position within the fire department and along with that comes a new schedule. Today is the first day of many that my husband will be home every night with us. No more shift schedules. We have never been together without his shift schedules of 24 hours away and 48 hours home. New adventures! Eeeek. I have to cook dinner tonight!
5. Currently, I am struggling with pride, bitterness, comparison, and so much more. Just like all those cute Pinterest pins that say this and that steal your joy, well they do if you let them.
6. Currently, my mind is filled with so many ideas and visions but I struggle with lack of confidence. Do you?
7. Currently, I imagine what it would be like if I had my oldest daughter were here too. She would be starting 2nd grade along with my 1st and kindergarten. That would be crazy for this momma! I miss you sweet girl.
8. Currently, I am praying for several friends with deep hurts, deep wounds, deep worry and I wish I could take it away for them.
9. Currently, I am overwhelmed with my calendar and school is still two weeks away.
10. Currently, I am thankful for being able to attend a Leadership conference at our church this past weekend.
11. Currently, September 21 and 22 can’t get here soon enough, Women Of Faith, here we come!
12. Currently, I am weighing a lot of wants versus needs.
13. Currently, I wish I could stop time and keep my little ones little for a bit longer before the school years flash by.
14. Currently, I have to overlook a lot of social media posts I see and just pray.
15. Currently, I am thankful for God’s Grace and all his love no matter how I act or think. He is with me to build me up, encourage me, and remind me what is really important and to my life story portrays my faith.
From the mouth of my little man, “It’s a lovely day for a rainbow.”