I love learning random things about a person. What they like. What they don’t like. Foods. Books. Summer. Winter. I love reading blogs and I have seen a few lately sharing five or ten things about them. So tonight I will share mine with you. I hope you learn something new about me.
1. I love the way sand feels on my feet. Probably why the beach is my favorite place. If I could live anywhere it would be the beach.
2. I love avocados. I can eat them daily with lime and chips.
3. I struggle with being insecure.
4. If I could do anything in the world I would sing worship music and be a speaker.
5. I am messy organized.
6. Schedules and busyness overwhelm me just as much as several people talking around me at the same time.
7. I absolutely love being a mom. I am not perfect and I have stressful days but I love waking each day to them, tight hugs, sweet kisses, and if it were a perfect world, my first child would be here with us, soaking it all in.
8. I was born a redhead.
9. I wrinkle my forehead when I am thinking about something, trying to decide, etc. I promise I am not looking at you with a disgusted and angry face. I
10. I love anything that smells like cake and coconut!
Alright lovelies! There you have it. Ten random things about me! What are yours?